inXso 2021 MedTech Series – R&D focal points
Schedule for inXso 2021 MedTech Series | R&D Focal Points
„MedTech R&D Focal Points“ – free introductory webinar series
For 2021 inXso has created a webinar series outlining some specific features that are essential for global design of medical technology, and introduces some regulatory aspects in context of EU MDR and Swiss regulatory landscape, as well as some basic features from Chinese and Japanese regulations that everyone – or every company – considering these healthcare markets should now of.
The schedule spans through the year 2021 with one webinar every two months, it has all together 6 sessions of which three focuses on development and three regulatory aspects:
- six 45min lectures + 15min question round
- 1 in every two months through the year 2021 (check schedule)
- Introducing Japanese and Chinese regulatory requirements and essentials
- How does the medical device regulations work between Switzerland and EU
- Human Factors Engineering process in international design integrated with Risk Management
- Design V&V in aligned cross-national regulatory framework
- Cross-cultural and cross-national design – what do you need to consider?
Attendee registration link
Participation requires registration via Eventbrite and for further inquiries please contact [email protected]